Join a Boulder-based FinTech startup that is reinventing the traditional home financing process.
We are looking for a talented graphic designer with 3-5 years of experience who can help us deliver amazing designs and production support as we scale our platform and expand our business.
Reporting to and working closely with the Design Director, our Designer will collaborate directly and openly with our teams to produce traditional and digital collateral for internal clientele and integrated marketing campaigns. Beyond your role in creating awesome designs that enhance and evolve our identity and brand, you will be providing design production support across multiple business divisions and working with our fantastic technology team to help enhance our software’s usability and interface design.
We have audacious objectives for turnaround times and service levels in support of our sales, marketing, and business development teams. If you live for finding design solutions to business objectives, have grit and a “get sh*t done” attitude, and find it attractive to become a company owner in the nation’s most efficient home financing platform, please apply.
- Take ownership of design tasks at any stage in the process, from concept through completion, while working across multiple disciplines and organizational boundaries to complete projects under challenging deadlines.
- Execute highest-quality production-ready designs and deliverables for use across traditional and digital media while understanding and adhering to requirements, standards, and specs.
- Ensure a creative yet consistent look and feel that adheres to and supports the brand, visual identity, legal guidelines, and messaging.
- Professionally articulate creative rationale, strategy, and technical considerations behind the work to leadership and project stakeholders.
- Report to Design Director and interface with internal clients and teams in Tech, Sales, Marketing and Business Development.
The ideal candidate meets the following requirements:
- Degree in Graphic Design or related field of study.
- 3-5 years of professional (agency or in-house) design experience.
- Expert command of core Adobe Creative Suite programs with proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
- High-level technical chops and speed in print and digital design production.
- Working knowledge of HTML, CSS, and WordPress development.
- Understanding of UX process and design principles.
- Strong portfolio showcasing a variety of design projects and a range of styles for B2B and B2C clientele and brands.
- A detail-oriented, organized approach to their work, coupled with the ability to manage multiple projects at once under tight deadlines.
- High energy, self-motivated and service-oriented attitude.
- Experience and comfort working in a demanding, fast-paced, and high-output environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to take criticism gracefully, be emotionally detached from their work, and translate vague or poorly articulated feedback into constructive, actionable design solutions.
- Experience and familiarity designing for tech & financial sectors.
- Working knowledge of video editing and motion graphics.
- Willing to occasionally work long hours and weekends when necessary to meet deadlines.
Reasons to Work at Neat Capital:
- Many of us are outdoor enthusiasts with love for all the awesome things to do in our wonderful state. We have a powder policy and are climbers, hikers, bikers, runners, and skiers.
- We strive to create a diverse workspace. We aren’t bros. There’s a good mix of people here with a family-friendly culture.
- We collaborate well across the entire organization, fully embrace a confidence without attitude/ego policy, and genuinely seek to learn from each other.
- We do the right thing, always put the client above our own business interests, value transparency, and seek to have a positive impact on our community.
- 1% of our company equity has been donated to charity, and we are looking to build a team of folks that can help us make an impact. If you have a cause you’d like to volunteer for, even during office hours, please let us know how we can support.
- Though this is a Boulder office-based position, we provide flexible schedules and love to make our environment welcoming for parents and caretakers.
- We celebrate the addition of new family to team members’ lives, and provide generous paid leave for new parents, including secondary caregivers.
- We seek to build a diverse team and promote executives that can add to that diversity. If you can contribute a different point of view, even if you are new to our industry, community, or toolkit, we’d love to hear from you. We strive to create a diverse workspace in all ways – so please do apply.
- There are unlimited career possibilities at this extraordinarily high growth group. You’ll get a salary, commission/bonus, equity, generous medical and retirement benefits, excellent vacation, etc.
Job Type: Full-time
Neat Capital Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.