Join a Boulder-based FinTech startup that is reinventing the traditional mortgage lending process.
Are you comfortable in a high growth start-up environment and know how to get the job done with a sense of urgency?
We are looking for a strong inside sales leader who can help us develop and drive amazing service for our clients as we scale our growth.
The Inside Sales Manager will lead the day-to-day oversight of our inside sales team and immediately jump into training, growing, and optimizing our Direct to Consumer sales engine. This important quota-based sales team is dedicated to growing our mortgage lending and real estate services company. You’ll be responsible for guiding this team to achieve sales quotas while maintaining mortgage lending compliance. And most importantly, you’ll be an empathetic, resilient, and performance-driven leader who will contribute lasting positive effects to our team and clients.
In summary, you’d lead a high-performing Direct to Consumer mortgage lending sales team that delivers a consistent and valuable customer experience:
- Achieve company sales objectives by developing and strengthening client relationships through telephone, email and other technology tools to remotely interface
- Ensure team responds to leads via phone, text, and email in a timely manner
- Maintain and measure performance metrics, sales rep success KPIs, and funnel management with regular internal and external reviews of established goals
- Provides visibility (daily numbers/metrics) regarding the areas of performance that support the accomplishment of the CEO/VP vision for Consumer Direct
- Maintains the conversion rates and quota per month as outlined by the VP of Inside Sales & Marketing
- Originates and maintains personal loan production
Client Experience Obsessed
- Experience managing the customer experience through best-in-class communications, sales automation solutions, and modern outreach techniques
- Ensure any campaign or relationship specific requirements are met on incoming calls
- Proactively identify and implement new strategies to improve sales cycle and the overall customer experience
- Advises and assists in resolution of customer complaints
- Achieves at least 80% positive customer feedback on funded loans from the borrower on Trustpilot, Google reviews, Facebook, or other review sites
Home Loan Lending Expert
- Serve as an industry and product expert while staying abreast of industry trends, insights, and competitive dynamics in the marketplace
- Ensures originations team is presenting loans at appropriate rate, amounts, terms that comply with program guidelines
- Assists in training/development of loan officers to function in all aspects of the origination process, teaches consultative sales techniques and relationship building
- Provide insightful and enthusiastic team leadership that creates positive attitudes and builds supportive morale
- Passionately help our inside sales team members hit and exceed their goals
- Engage with team members and leadership on strategic projects to improve processes, help us scale, and enhance the customer experience
- Continue to build and strengthen your team through recruiting, hiring and development strategies
- Manage teams’ sales performance, motivation, scheduling, training and administration of policies/procedures
To be successful in this role, you should also have:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, communications, or relevant field
- 6-8 years of professional mortgage experience; with 3-5 years of relevant sales team lead or management experience
- Track record of mentoring and training loan officers and sales teams
- Experience establishing consultative client relationships in a call center environment
- Proven track record of exceeding revenue expectations and quota
- Experience working with HubSpot and other CRM platforms
- Excellent written and verbal communication
Reasons to Work at Neat Capital:
- Many of us are outdoor enthusiasts with love for all the awesome things to do in our wonderful state. We have a powder policy and are climbers, hikers, bikers, runners, and skiers..
- We collaborate well across the entire organization, fully embrace a confidence without attitude/ego policy, and genuinely seek to learn from each other.
- We do the right thing, always put the client above our own business interests, value transparency, and seek to have a positive impact on our community.
- We celebrate the addition of new family to team members’ lives, and provide generous paid leave for new parents, including secondary caregivers.
- We seek to build a diverse team and promote executives that can add to that diversity. If you can contribute a different point of view, even if you are new to our industry, community, or toolkit, we’d love to hear from you. We strive to create a diverse workspace in all ways – so please do apply.
- There are unlimited career possibilities at this extraordinarily high growth group.
You’ll get a competitive salary, commission/bonus, equity, generous medical and retirement benefits, excellent vacation, etc.
Job Type: Full-time