At Neat Capital, it’s been our mission to clean up the entire mortgage lending process. And we’ve been busy doing just that. Neat has re-built home financing so that even the most complex home loans could close 3x faster than the industry average. We haven’t slowed down yet, so if you share our enthusiasm for transforming the complex into something “neat” and simple, you will find a home at Neat.
The Inside Sales team focuses on scaling our growing organization—ensuring our customers receive the fast, helpful, and sophisticated experience that they deserve. As our first ever Concierge (Inside Sales) Rep, you’ll be responsible for the growth of our direct customer channel while working with borrowers to provide them the support they need to start or complete their home loan application.
Here’s what you’ll do day-to-day:
– You’ll be communicating by phone, text, and email with leads from our lead database, setting appointments, and maintaining our lead and prospect database.
– You will take inbound calls and respond to website/social chats from leads who want to talk to us about their application questions and mortgage needs.
– You’ll serve as a dedicated resource for prospects during the consideration process, providing them with Neat’s tools and resources along the way.
– You’ll qualify prospects through a series of questions to help them take the next steps in the process, helping convert pre-approval prospects to submitted applicants.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
– You excel at building trust and rapport with potential clients over the phone.
– You know how to embody the brand experience through verbal and written communications.
– You’re tech savvy and can easily navigate the world of HubSpot, social media, text and call systems, and other similar platforms.
– You love problem-solving and helping others, always looking for ways to improve the customer experience.
– You value urgency, integrity, and collaboration.
– You’re passionate about Neat’s mission and want to help transform an outdated industry.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $35,000.00 to $40,000.00 /year + commission