Neat Capital’s wholly-owned subsidiary, Neat Loans, is hiring an inside sales mortgage loan officer.
At Neat Loans, it’s been our mission to clean up the entire mortgage lending process. And we’ve been busy doing just that. Neat has re-built home financing so that even the most complex home loans could be approved 3x faster than the industry average. We haven’t slowed down yet, so if you share our enthusiasm for transforming the complex into something “neat” and simple, you will find a home at Neat.
The Inside Sales team focuses on scaling our growing organization—ensuring our customers receive the fast, helpful, and sophisticated experience that they deserve. As our inside sales loan officer, you’ll be responsible for the growth of our direct customer channel while working with borrowers to provide them the support they need to start or complete their mortgage application.
Here’s what you’ll do day-to-day:
– You’ll be communicating by phone, text, and email with leads from our lead database, setting appointments, and maintaining our lead and prospect database.
– You will take inbound calls and respond to website/social chats from leads who want to talk to us about their application questions and mortgage needs.
– You’ll serve as a dedicated resource for prospects during the consideration process, providing them with Neat’s tools and resources along the way.
– You’ll qualify prospects through a series of questions to help them take the next steps in the process, helping convert pre-approval prospects to submitted applicants.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
– You excel at building trust and rapport with potential clients over the phone.
– You know how to embody the brand experience through verbal and written communications.
– You’re tech savvy and can easily navigate the world of HubSpot, social media, text and call systems, and other similar platforms.
– You love problem-solving and helping others, always looking for ways to improve the customer experience.
– You value urgency, integrity, and collaboration.
– You’re passionate about Neat’s mission and want to help transform an outdated industry.
We’re building a great place to work.
At Neat, we surround ourselves with people who are inspired by the work they do, and we genuinely enjoy spending time with each other.
You can often find us interacting outside of the office at powder days, company-sponsored events, or hiking/climbing opportunities. And while in the office, you can catch our team competing for the title of ping-pong champion (if anyone can beat our CTO Steve Herschleb), relaxing in the mediation room, or enjoying local beer and games on our outdoor patio.
Although team culture is a huge benefit at Neat, we also provide the stuff that matters most. Neat provides competitive compensation and benefits, and we encourage a healthy work-life balance. On day one, employees are eligible for excellent medical benefits (75% individual premium covered by Neat), an immediately vested 4% 401k match, free RTD transportation passes, and gym reimbursement.
Plus, when you join Neat, you’ll become an equity owner in a business with epic growth potential. The career possibilities are unlimited.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00/year + commission