If you are looking for the best platform to originate loans, you have found the right place. Neat Capital’s proprietary application, processing, and underwriting technology allows you to confidently clear your loans to close in 15 days or less with a cash-like offer, regardless of complexity. It’s not just our technology that’s exceptional, it’s also the team and process behind the technology. We only hire the best operations professionals in the industry, because we know that you are only as good as the team that supports you. And we’re able to offer resources that banks and brokerages can’t.
We are looking for licensed mortgage originators (MLOs) that are willing to deliver top service to our clients. This professional will develop and maintain relationships with referral sources, handle customer inquiries, originate mortgage loans, and quote interest rate & closing fees.
Though we encourage loan applications of all types, we are particularly skilled at Jumbo loans, with an affluent clientele that often arrive with complex financial situations. These clients have high expectations and we are seeking mortgage professionals that will be able to adeptly handle sophisticated financial questions about tax returns, income requirements, documentation, and approval requirements.
You will be a key stakeholder to help meet proposed closing and turn-time expectations (ready to close all loans in 15 days or less), stay up to date with all program guidelines and offerings, and company policies. You will help us ensure we are making the highest quality loans on the market.
Our culture is client-centric. Beyond what we can offer when it comes to buyer certainty, your borrowers will love how easy it is to use our technology. We also pride ourselves in how openly we communicate and focus on transparency and education in everything that we do. We are laser-focused on setting the standard for the best servicing in the industry.
We’re constantly evolving. We invest our time and resources in making sure our technology remains cutting-edge and responsive to best practices. Adapting to the times is critical when building a company to thrive in the long-term.
The candidate’s main responsibilities include:
- Identifying and developing new prospects for mortgage lending needs
- Establishing referral relationships with business partners in the local market
- Converting leads into applications using expert program and product knowledge
- Maintaining an extremely high level of customer service
- Communicating with professionalism both externally and internally with other departments
- Staying current on the ever-changing investor underwriting guidelines, compliance, and regulatory environment
- Maintaining quality and production goals set forth by the VP of Production
- Advocating for and facilitating each applicants timely and successful transaction
The ideal candidate has the following experience and skills:
- Licensed as a Mortgage Loan Originator
- Closed more than $15.0M of self-sourced business annually for the last 2 years
- Ability to interpret program guidelines and successfully structure transactions for applicants
- Familiarity with loan files and supporting documentation
- Able to calculate income for various types of borrowers, including self-employed borrowers with complex tax returns
- Excellent communication skills
- High energy, communicative self-starter
Why You’ll Want to Work Here
Openings are available in California, Colorado, Connecticut, Washington, Texas, and Florida.
- We have a driven team with deep industry experience
- We know how important it is to celebrate accomplishments.
- We strive to create a diverse workplace
- We do the right thing, always put the client above our own business interests, value transparency and seek to have a positive impact on our community. We know getting a mortgage can be a huge pain, and we want to bring comfort, confidence, and clarity to the process … and love to do this through technology
- We’ve donated 1% of our company equity to charity
- You’ll receive commission, equity, benefits, excellent vacation, and a positive working environment