Neat Capital’s wholly-owned subsidiary, Neat Loans, is hiring a Managing Director of Capital Markets.
Neat is seeking an experienced capital markets leader to direct all areas of secondary marketing and capital markets. We seek an individual that can scale the capital markets strategy in-line with the company’s growth and market conditions, mentor the internal pricing and lock desk team, and recommend and implement advanced capital markets strategies over time. This individual will manage loan funding (warehouse lines), pricing, hedging and loan sales.
We seek an individual with a bias for action to quickly develop and implement new capital markets relationships with warehouse line lenders and loan investors, as well as manage the on-going pipeline of loan funding, loan sales, and hedging activity. In developing these new relationships, this individual will be responsible for negotiating various contractual agreements, including loan purchase agreements and warehouse lines of credit (or similar).
This individual will also be responsible for preparing analyses to assess performance, refine strategy, and summarize results for the company’s Board of Directors and leadership team.
Neat is an environment where we move quickly, changes can be implemented swiftly to test results rapidly, and the technology pace is unbelievable.
About Neat Capital
All of our leaders are direct contributors, rolling up our sleeves with passion and relentless grit to ensure we execute. Our vision is to finance a home in one client session for a fraction of the current cost in this industry, and this executive will be key to executing on this vision.
- Stage: Series B: $37 M Raised, 160 Teammates
- Growth Rate: Ranging from 5x-20x annually
- Location: On Premise, Boulder CO
- Perks: Equity, Powder Day Policy, Unlimited Vacation, 4% Immediately vested 401k, transportation passes
- Current mortgage leadership experience in capital markets
- High technical and analytic proficiency
- Excellent relationship management skills, and a desire to mentor and lead a team
Reasons to Work at Neat Capital:
- You’ll be an equity owner in the business with epic growth and real IPO potential.
- Many of us are outdoor enthusiasts with love for all the awesome things to do in our wonderful state. We have a powder policy and are climbers, hikers, bikers, runners, and skiers.
- We strive to create a diverse team. We aren’t bros. There’s a good mix of people here with a family-friendly culture.
- We collaborate well across the entire organization, fully embrace a confidence without attitude/ego policy, and genuinely seek to learn from each other.
- We do the right thing, always put the client above our own business interests, value transparency, and seek to have a positive impact on our community.
- 1% of our company equity has been donated to charity, and we are looking to build a team of folks that can help us make an impact. If you have a cause you’d like to volunteer for, even during office hours, please let us know how we can support.
- Though this is a Boulder office-based position, we provide flexible schedules and love to make our environment welcoming for parents and caretakers.
- We celebrate the addition of new family to team members’ lives, and provide generous paid leave for new parents, including secondary caregivers.
- We seek to build a diverse team and promote executives that can add to that diversity. If you can contribute a different point of view, even if you are new to our industry, community, or toolkit, we’d love to hear from you. We strive to create a diverse team in all ways – so please do apply.
- There are unlimited career possibilities at this extraordinarily high growth group.
Related keywords: capital markets, secondary marketing, securitization, hedging.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $125,000.00 – $150,000.00 per year