Join a Boulder-based FinTech startup that is reinventing the traditional mortgage lending process. We are looking for a strong mortgage closer to join our team.
- Accurate and timely preparation of loan documents and disclosures.
- Maintenance of compliance with TRID and regulatory guidelines.
- Clear closing conditions for files prior to funding.
- Ad-hoc duties as assigned, including assistance with disclosures and post-closing and shipping duties.
- Balancing of CDs.
- Well organized, close attention to detail, and strong technology skills to work in multiple systems to ensure loan closings are completed without error in a timely and efficient manner.
- Excellent communication skills to work closely and build positive relationships with title companies, realtors, loan officers, clients, and other third parties to successfully close loans and deliver high client satisfaction.
- Innovation to help the team fine tune home financing processes that will result in a faster timeline, better level of customer service, and improve certainty in the process.
We have audacious objectives for turn times and service levels as we seek to complete the entire credit process in 24 hours and close loans in 10 days. The ideal candidate has the following experience and skills:
Required Experience and Skills
- 2+ years of current mortgage experience in closing/funding operations.
- Experience performing closing function at high capacity (50+ loans per month).
- Strong working knowledge of mortgage regulations, disclosures, and documents.
- High technical proficiency and speed in learning a new production platform.
- Strong commitment to internal and external customer service and satisfaction.
- Detail-oriented outlook, coupled with ability to plan ahead and meet deadlines on time.
- High energy, self-motivated and service-oriented attitude.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
You must be able to thrive in a fast moving and ever-changing environment.
Why You Might Want to Work Here
- Many of us are outdoor enthusiasts with love for all the awesome things to do in our wonderful state. We have a powder policy and are climbers, hikers, bikers, runners, and skiers.
- We strive to create a diverse workspace. We aren’t bros. There’s a good mix of people here with a family-friendly culture.
- We collaborate well across the entire organization, fully embrace a confidence without attitude/ego policy, and genuinely seek to learn from each other.
- We do not set pay rates based on your prior employer’s rates…this means we provide meaningful on-going compensation policies (both equity and cash) based upon performance, responsibilities, and contributions.
- We do the right thing, always put the client above our own business interests, value transparency, and seek to have a positive impact on our community.
- 1% of our company equity has been donated to charity, and we are looking to build a team of folks that can help us make an impact. If you have a cause you’d like to volunteer for, even during office hours, please let us know how we can support.
- Though this is a Boulder office-based position, we provide flexible schedules and love to make our environment welcoming for parents and caretakers.
- We celebrate the addition of new family to team members’ lives, and provide generous paid leave for new parents, including secondary caregivers.
- We seek to build a diverse team and promote executives that can add to that diversity. If you can contribute a different point of view, even if you are new to our industry, community, or toolkit, we’d love to hear from you. We strive to create a diverse workspace in all ways – so please do apply.
- There are unlimited career possibilities at this extraordinarily high growth group.
Neat Capital Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.