Neat Capital’s wholly-owned subsidiary, Neat Loans, is hiring a mortgage trainer.
This is a Boulder Colorado based in-office position.
DO YOU KNOW MORTGAGE? I mean, you have been through some mortgage STUFF! Like, 2009 has nothing on you!
Maybe you are a senior processor that is looking to pass on your knowledge to the next generation of processors. Maybe you are a senior underwriter that has gotten bored with underwriting. Maybe you just want to create impact…
We want to talk to you.
We have a unique opportunity for the right candidate to come and design our job skill training program. We are reinventing the traditional mortgage lending process. And we need a strong leader to help us do it through our talent development/new hire training.
We need someone who can help us develop and drive amazing service for our clients as we scale our platform. You will provide hands on training for both inexperienced and experienced teammates in loan processing, client customer service, approvals (underwriting), and closing functions.
We have audacious objectives for turn times and service levels as we seek to complete the entire credit process in 24 hours and close loans in 10 days. We have awesome front-end technology to support this, and we will count on this operations leader to be pro-active in embracing changes to processes and implementing new technologies, driving consistency, managing off-shore relationships, driving efficiency, and implementing on-going improvements to execute on our vision.
You will help us ensure we are making the highest quality loans on the market.
The candidate’s main responsibilities include:
- Develop training materials, including presentations, software demos and recordings, and job guides
- Ensure new hires (both experienced and inexperienced) can contribute productively and efficiently immediately upon graduating from training
- Deliver engaging and effective training to communicate job workflows, system utilization, mortgage basics, and task requirements
- Maintain current knowledge and familiarity with current mortgage processing, underwriting, and closing best-practices, laws, and regulations
The ideal candidate has the following experience and skills:
- Current mortgage experience in operations training (if not, please submit a 3-4 slide deck and a 3-5 minute sample training video)
- Strong loan level fundamentals, including advanced familiarity with investor guidelines, tax return analysis, underwriting policies and loan products
- High technical proficiency and speed in learning a new production platform
- Ability to present with a compelling, enthusiastic, and engaging approach
- Proficiency in developing and delivering training materials and presentations, including workflow and systems training
- High energy, self-motivated and service-oriented attitude.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
Reasons to Work at Neat Capital:
- Many of us are outdoor enthusiasts with love for all the awesome things to do in our wonderful state. We have a powder policy and are climbers, hikers, bikers, runners, and skiers.
- We strive to create a diverse workspace. We aren’t bros. There’s a good mix of people here with a family-friendly culture.
- We collaborate well across the entire organization, fully embrace a confidence without attitude/ego policy, and genuinely seek to learn from each other.
- We do not set pay rates based on your prior employer’s rates…this means we provide meaningful on-going compensation policies (both equity and cash) based upon performance, responsibilities, and contributions.
- We do the right thing, always put the client above our own business interests, value transparency, and seek to have a positive impact on our community.
- 1% of our company equity has been donated to charity, and we are looking to build a team of folks that can help us make an impact. If you have a cause you’d like to volunteer for, even during office hours, please let us know how we can support.
- Though this is a Boulder office-based position, we provide flexible schedules and love to make our environment welcoming for parents and caretakers.
- We celebrate the addition of new family to team members’ lives, and provide generous paid leave for new parents, including secondary caregivers.
- We seek to build a diverse team and promote executives that can add to that diversity. If you can contribute a different point of view, even if you are new to our industry, community, or toolkit, we’d love to hear from you. We strive to create a diverse workspace in all ways – so please do apply.
- There are unlimited career possibilities at this extraordinarily high growth group.
You’ll get a salary, commission/bonus, equity, generous medical and retirement benefits, excellent vacation, etc.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 – $75,000.00 per year