We want to keep our team safe. To do this, we are requiring all team members to be vaccinated for COVID-19
We are looking for an inside sales loan officer. The Inside Sales team focuses on scaling our growing organization—ensuring our customers receive the fast, helpful, and sophisticated experience that they deserve. As an inside sales loan officer, you’ll be responsible for the growth of our direct customer channel while working with borrowers to provide them the support they need to start or complete their mortgage application.
- You’ll be communicating by phone, text, and email with leads from our lead database, setting appointments, and maintaining our lead and prospect database.
- You will take inbound calls and respond to website/social chats from leads who want to talk to us about their application questions and mortgage needs.
- You’ll serve as a dedicated resource for prospects during the consideration process, providing them with Neat’s tools and resources along the way.
- You’ll qualify prospects through a series of questions to help them take the next steps in the process, helping convert pre-approval prospects to submitted applicants.
Required Experience and Skills
- You excel at building trust and rapport with potential clients over the phone.
- You know how to embody the brand experience through verbal and written communications.
- You’re tech savvy and can easily navigate the world of HubSpot, social media, text and call systems, and other similar platforms.
- You love problem-solving and helping others, always looking for ways to improve the customer experience.
- You value urgency, integrity, and collaboration.
- You’re passionate about Neat’s mission and want to help transform an outdated industry.
You must be able to thrive in a fast moving and ever-changing environment.
Why You Might Want to Work Here
- Many of us are outdoor enthusiasts with love for all the awesome things to do in our wonderful state. We have a powder policy and are climbers, hikers, bikers, runners, and skiers.
- We strive to create a diverse workspace. We aren’t bros. There’s a good mix of people here with a family-friendly culture.
- We collaborate well across the entire organization, fully embrace a confidence without attitude/ego policy, and genuinely seek to learn from each other.
- We do the right thing, always put the client above our own business interests, value transparency, and seek to have a positive impact on our community.
- 1% of our company equity has been donated to charity, and we are looking to build a team of folks that can help us make an impact. If you have a cause you’d like to volunteer for, even during office hours, please let us know how we can support.
- Though this is a Boulder office-based position, we provide flexible schedules and love to make our environment welcoming for parents and caretakers.
- We celebrate the addition of new family to team members’ lives, and provide generous paid leave for new parents, including secondary caregivers.
- We seek to build a diverse team and promote executives that can add to that diversity. If you can contribute a different point of view, even if you are new to our industry, community, or toolkit, we’d love to hear from you. We strive to create a diverse workspace in all ways – so please do apply.
- There are unlimited career possibilities at this extraordinarily high growth group.
You’ll get a salary, equity, generous medical and retirement benefits, excellent vacation, etc
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000/year + commission
Neat Capital Inc. is an equal opportunity employer