You will have an ownership in the company, which is growing quickly.
We are looking for a strong operations processor or loan officer assistant who can help us develop and drive amazing service for our Customers. This professional will work directly with clients to produce loans, collect and explain information to clients, and help structure loans. In addition, this professional will assist in reviewing appraisals, credit submissions, and scenario questions.
We have a strong commitment to our clients and work quickly with an objective to complete the entire credit process in 24 hours and close loans in 10 days.
The position responsibilities include:
- Read, analyze and interpret mortgage/financial documents.
- Maintain Quality and Production goals set forth by the team lead/Operations Manager.
- Work directly with the borrower, loan officer, underwriting, title, closing and vendors to satisfy approval requirements in expeditious manner.
- Clearly explain needs list items and loan conditions to borrowers and Loan officers in a manner which they can understand.
- Quickly calculate Income for varies types of borrowers including self-employed with complex tax returns.
- Deliver clean, complete and accurate files to both underwriting and closing.
- Maintain high level of customer service and communicate with professionalism externally and internally with other departments and/ or business partners.
The ideal candidate has the following experience and skills:
- 2+ years of current mortgage experience
- Fantastically computer savvy.
- Know your way around a loan file.
- High energy, communicative self-starter.
- You enjoy picking up the phone to communicate with others
Reasons to Work at Neat Capital:
- Many of us are outdoor enthusiasts with love for all the awesome things to do in our wonderful state. We have a powder policy and are climbers, hikers, bikers, runners, and skiers.
- We strive to create a diverse workspace. We aren’t bros. There’s a good mix of people here with a family-friendly culture.
- We collaborate well across the entire organization, fully embrace a confidence without attitude/ego policy, and genuinely seek to learn from each other.
- We do the right thing, always put the client above our own business interests, value transparency, and seek to have a positive impact on our community.
- 1% of our company equity has been donated to charity, and we are looking to build a team of folks that can help us make an impact. If you have a cause you’d like to volunteer for, even during office hours, please let us know how we can support.
- Though this is a Boulder office-based position, we provide flexible schedules and love to make our environment welcoming for parents and caretakers.
- We celebrate the addition of new family to team members’ lives, and provide generous paid leave for new parents, including secondary caregivers.
- We seek to build a diverse team and promote executives that can add to that diversity. If you can contribute a different point of view, even if you are new to our industry, community, or toolkit, we’d love to hear from you. We strive to create a diverse workspace in all ways – so please do apply.
- There are unlimited career possibilities at this extraordinarily high growth group.
You’ll get a salary, commission/bonus,equity, generous medical and retirement benefits, excellent vacation, etc
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00 to $55,000.00 /year